Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




Accomplished attorney with an accounting degree and strong background in real estate, taxation, contracts, and business transactions.

Professional Licenses
Member of Montana State Bar - Montana Admitted to Tax Court

21 Years of Work Experience


Montana State University - Bachelor of Science in Business & Accounting; University of Montana School of Law - Juris Doctorate (JD)

Question answered by Mark

I am filing my 2009 taxes and have received a 1099a from the mortgage co, however I had Private Mortgage Insurance on the... read on

I opened a home-based business with a partner two years ago. We frequently make trips to each others homes but also travel to... read on

I have a client that is a partner in a partnership. She is retiring and selling her share in the partnership for $250,000.... read on

If I live in Delaware but work as an independent contractor and I am paid out of Maryland, do I need to file... read on

In 2010, my son qualified for his disability but he passed away before getting the money and I was sent $12,000 for the... read on

If a company that is tax exempt, pays for a repair bill from an automotive facility on behalf of customer, can the tax... read on

I am a US citizen and considering investing in a Canadian LP that is doing investments in Mexico and the USA. What are... read on

I have a Minnesota based partnership with a Michigan partner. How is income tax reported for each of us since she does half... read on

I received an unemployment check with taxes withheld for 2011. I did get $550 for housekeeping work but never received a 1099. ... read on

I often show my classic car in concours events that benefit a charity. I receive no compensation for these events.  Are my expenses... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top