Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




Accomplished attorney with an accounting degree and strong background in real estate, taxation, contracts, and business transactions.

Professional Licenses
Member of Montana State Bar - Montana Admitted to Tax Court

21 Years of Work Experience


Montana State University - Bachelor of Science in Business & Accounting; University of Montana School of Law - Juris Doctorate (JD)

Question answered by Mark

If you are the owner of a daycare center and some families have outstanding upaid bills, are they deductible as a business loss?... read on

I am 70 years old and live off state retirement and social security. I want to sell some land but am worried about... read on

I've earned $10,000 particpating in a clinical study.  How do I calculate the taxes to be paid on the earnings from the services... read on

I recently registered a small entertainment company as an LLC in Oregon. I am curious about taxes and what sort of things are... read on

I have a house that is upside down and would like to pay off $100,000 of my mortgage to make it eligible for... read on

I have been receiving donations to help with cancer treatment. What taxes would I pay for the medical expenses?

... read on

What are the tax ramifications for being changed to part-time per hour employment versus a full-time salary at the same company?

... read on

I paid my mother's taxes and back taxes on her home that she owns. Can I claim those taxes that I paid... read on

If I withdrew money from my 401K and give it as a gift to my son to invest in gold, will I be... read on

We inherited a house at my mother's death. We decide to rent the house for two years but now we want to... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top