Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




Accomplished attorney with an accounting degree and strong background in real estate, taxation, contracts, and business transactions.

Professional Licenses
Member of Montana State Bar - Montana Admitted to Tax Court

21 Years of Work Experience


Montana State University - Bachelor of Science in Business & Accounting; University of Montana School of Law - Juris Doctorate (JD)

Question answered by Mark

My father needs to get a new/used wheelchair accessible van for my mother. She has been in a wheelchair for over 20 years.... read on

What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return that I have already filed?... read on

Can I receive a tax refund if I am currently making payments under an installment agreement or payment plan for a prior year's... read on

I just bought a rental property two weeks ago and plan to let my children live there. I have a mortgage that... read on

My husband and I had a mix-up when filing our extension. We were just married in 2011 but he forgot to include my... read on

We are in the process of finalizing plans to remodel our kitchen. We're wondering if we should take out a personal loan... read on

How much do I need to earn doing contract work before I have to pay taxes on it. I will get a 1099... read on

I amended my tax return through TurboTax and the amount due to me in the form of a refund differed from what I... read on

We're about to launch a business and are trying to identify the best type of non-cash compensation to offer our certain founders and... read on

I have lived in Colorado for 14 years and pay taxes. If I buy a fix and flip house in California, and still... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top