Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

We have a landscaping business in Florida. We are wondering if we're accounting for salaries appropriately in the cost .... ... read on

I recently was given a balance sheet and income statement and noticed that the balance sheet was prepared on an .... ... read on

I am a partner in a LLC. I use the company gas card for my gas which is not considered .... ... read on

I have a client that made an SEP-IRA contribution in 2014 before the tax due date for their S Corporation. .... ... read on

How do you calculate Gross Profit Percentage for Installment Sales. My boss purchased this property in 2000 and sold it .... ... read on

Our company made a down payment on inventory. The manufacturer will ship the order within 30 to 60 days .... ... read on

Can I capitalize patents? My company is applying for a patent and I would like to capitalize the research and .... ... read on

Are mailing lists treated as prepaid or period expenses? ... read on

In a medical practice, is the cost of supplies, which is given to patients on site, considered inventory, or an .... ... read on

How do I account for barter transactions? My company is providing a service to another company. That company is .... ... read on