Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

We recently changed our QuickBooks program. When we reconcile our bank account to the beginning balance in QuickBooks, the bank .... ... read on

I have a client that is a non-profit. The non-profit owns a thrift store where donations are made and .... ... read on

We have a landscaping business in Florida. We are wondering if we're accounting for salaries appropriately in the cost .... ... read on

I recently was given a balance sheet and income statement and noticed that the balance sheet was prepared on an .... ... read on

I am a partner in a LLC. I use the company gas card for my gas which is not considered .... ... read on

I have a client that made an SEP-IRA contribution in 2014 before the tax due date for their S Corporation. .... ... read on

How do you calculate Gross Profit Percentage for Installment Sales. My boss purchased this property in 2000 and sold it .... ... read on

Our company made a down payment on inventory. The manufacturer will ship the order within 30 to 60 days .... ... read on

Can I capitalize patents? My company is applying for a patent and I would like to capitalize the research and .... ... read on

Are mailing lists treated as prepaid or period expenses? ... read on