Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.


I'm using Ultra tax to enter in a Section 1202 gain and I'm not sure how this is supposed to .... ... read on

IRS Notice 2013-54 indicates a health reimbursement account (HRA) without associated group coverage is not integrated and would be in .... ... read on

My client that owns an S Corporation, received a 1099 from a brokerage house. Apparently, they invested some of .... ... read on

I received a 1099 from a company that I provided business consulting services to for this year. They had provided .... ... read on

I am the sole shareholder and CEO of a very small S corp which operates out of my residence. The .... ... read on

Does the net investment income tax (NIIT) apply to partnership income that is reported on Schedule K-1 ... read on

LLC company A invests in another LLC Company B. Company B has cancellation of debt and reports Company A's portion .... ... read on

I need to put in 750 hours to write off losses from my real estate property for last year. .... ... read on

We have health insurance coverage for our employees. We covers the first $1,000 of the policy for the employee and .... ... read on

We have a C corporation with one person as the shareholder. We receive mortgage payments which is secured by the .... ... read on