Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

JOURNAL ENTRIES

I am a partner in a LLC. I use the company gas card for my gas which is not considered .... ... read on

Our company made a down payment on inventory. The manufacturer will ship the order within 30 to 60 days .... ... read on

How do I account for barter transactions? My company is providing a service to another company. That company is .... ... read on

Our business is wholesale. We sell cell phones. We give free merchandise to our best performing customers as a bonus. .... ... read on

A vendor offers to take a share of a company in lieu of taking payment for outstanding invoices. How would .... ... read on

Our company sold inventory after our books and records were finalized for the year. What are the proper journal .... ... read on

I started a business with $5,000 with my own capital. What would be the journal entry to record the .... ... read on

Using the accrual method of accounting, how do you record the following: The property and liability insurance bill (total of .... ... read on

I traded in a business vehicle that I owed more than was given as a trade. The book value .... ... read on

If I buy a foreclosure that cost 1,000,000 but the FMV is 1,500,000 then what is the journal entry to .... ... read on