Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.


Taxpayers bought a tax franchise and set up an S-Corp which used the accrual method of accounting. The IRS held .... ... read on

I am a bookkeeper with an accounting question. How do I record year end adjusting entries for costs in excess .... ... read on

We recently changed our QuickBooks program. When we reconcile our bank account to the beginning balance in QuickBooks, the bank .... ... read on

I have a client that made an SEP-IRA contribution in 2014 before the tax due date for their S Corporation. .... ... read on

How do you calculate Gross Profit Percentage for Installment Sales. My boss purchased this property in 2000 and sold it .... ... read on

Our company pays the utility bill for ourselves and two additional suites in the building. The other two companies agreed .... ... read on

When filing out the worksheet for Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization, under the column for method and convention, is the .... ... read on

If corporate equipment is temporarily removed from service, can it be depreciated according to the previously established depreciation schedule? ... read on

I'm filing year end tax form 1120S for a small corporation on a cash basis. If a paycheck was .... ... read on

If you are the owner of a daycare center and some families have outstanding upaid bills, are they deductible as .... ... read on