Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.


If a partnership invested in another partnership that invested in Section 1202 Qualified Small Business Stock, can the partnership claim .... ... read on

Would an independent contractor who mows yards at different locations each day and has no permanent business office be able .... ... read on

I have had a sole proprietorship for a number of years. I am planning on changing to a S-corp. Can .... ... read on

A 1065 client received a payment called an earn-out. Where does this get reported on the investors K-1? Box 11 .... ... read on

If a client is large and has 10 to 15 million in gross revenue. They do not have audited .... ... read on

We have a rental property that we bought in 2006. It is worth slightly less or the same in value .... ... read on

Is there a special tax treatment for the proceeds received from a forced sale of a partnership interest. The .... ... read on

If I sold my company for $6.5MM and $2MM went to debt repayment, do I get taxed on the full .... ... read on

I am thinking of converting my sole proprietorship into an LLC, but I need to know if the real estate .... ... read on

I have a client who files as an S Corporation. The shareholders have zero basis. They have carried over losses .... ... read on