Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

I have a client that is selling their S Corporation to another company. The S Corporation has outstanding credit .... ... read on

I have my own company doing contracted work for other companies. In order to claim deductions, do I need to .... ... read on

I am a landlord in Virginia and hired a management company to manage my rental property. I wrote an email .... ... read on

What is the length of time in Wisconsin to give a commercial tenant notice of eviction? ... read on

I registered a company under one name in New York State. However, most of my business, at least in .... ... read on

My business plan is rehabilitation and sales of REO property. Originally, I planned on starting with $250,000, and working .... ... read on

We have a customer that we are considering offering an accounts receivable account. What are the factors we should .... ... read on

How can a business owner protect themselves from creditor lawsuits? ... read on

A 1,000 face value bond has a remaining maturity of 10 years and a required return of 9%. The bonds .... ... read on

How do foreign companies start a business in the US? ... read on