Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

I recently started a new sales job that requires me to entertain clients and to meet them for dinner and .... ... read on

I have lived in my home for 18 of the 24 months I've owned the home. If I sell .... ... read on

I have accumulated a lot of capital losses carried over from many years. Do I have to deduct $3,000 .... ... read on

If you fund your IRA with shares held in a non-retirement account such as a mutual fund, what impact will .... ... read on

In February 2014, I withdrew $10,000 from my SEP-IRA for personal expenses. I did not roll it over within 60 .... ... read on

I want to install a more efficient air-conditioning system to my house. Do I get any tax deductions? I live .... ... read on

My mother had paid for funeral expenses for my late father. I wanted to cover all the expenses, so I .... ... read on

Can you contribute mutual fund shares to a traditional or roth IRA? Specifically, if you have 2,000 shares of .... ... read on

Can my client that has a Roth IRA and Traditional IRA rollover, make non-deductible traditional IRA contributions and only convert .... ... read on