Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

I need to transfer the deed/title on my rental property in San Diego to my dad. Can this be .... ... read on

I am from Florida and do not plan on leaving. However, I have a vacation home in North Carolina. .... ... read on

I am purchasing health insurance through the New York state health insurance marketplace. I am purchasing the insurance for .... ... read on

I have been seeing a doctor that recommends alternate therapies that obviously do not require a prescription or health insurance. .... ... read on

I have started a new job in Minnesota, but my personal residence will remain in Illinois. Which state will I .... ... read on

Are the taxes paid to a foreign country for the sale of a property in that country deductible from the .... ... read on

I'm a US citizen and retired and collecting social security benefits. I have a bank account in a foreign country. .... ... read on

I am 73 years old and working full-time. Can I participate in my employers 401(K) plan? Can I .... ... read on

I have $25,000 of income. However, my AGI is negative due to a large net operating loss carry-forward. Does that .... ... read on

I worked in Tennessee, but lived in a different state. Since then, I moved and now work in Arizona. .... ... read on