Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

I was issued stock options from my former company. Upon resigning, I was required to exercise or lose my .... ... read on

Our company compensates our sales department both with salaries and commissions. How much should we be withholding for tax .... ... read on

I'm building a new home and I plan to install a geothermal air conditioner. Is this appliance eligible for .... ... read on

Our company issued incentive stock options (ISO) to many employees. Several of them are asking questions about the taxation .... ... read on

No actual distributions have been made for a simple trust even though the trust document requires it. Can we .... ... read on

My wife and I want to claim a tax deduction for my son's preschool. If I work full time, how .... ... read on

I invested in a company based in India that has a stock ADR in the United States. The proceeds .... ... read on

I sold a rental residence in one state and will be using the proceeds to purchase another rental property in .... ... read on

I recently started a new sales job that requires me to entertain clients and to meet them for dinner and .... ... read on

I have lived in my home for 18 of the 24 months I've owned the home. If I sell .... ... read on