Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

I have a company share grant which is vesting at the end of February. What is the most advantageous way .... ... read on

My wife passed away in 2014. She had an annuity account as part of her separate California property, with the .... ... read on

I would like to withdraw my annuity savings account of $13,000. I am only 37 years old, but I am .... ... read on

I would like to know how many allowances I can legally claim on my W-4 Form to get closer to .... ... read on

My car was destroyed in 2012, parked hit and run. I had liability insurance, but the insurance company said that .... ... read on

A client has been acting as a foster parent and wanted to know the tax benefits for a US taxpayer .... ... read on

Currently, I am a resident of Missouri, and work for a Tennessee based company, with a local office in Missouri. .... ... read on

Can an heir refuse their inheritance from an estate that they are named as a beneficiary? ... read on

Is it possible for an individual with an H1B Visa to be exempt from social security and medicare taxes? ... read on

My parents purchased a home back in 1978 for $300,000. They recently gifted me the home and added my .... ... read on