Explore the 1,000’s of finance and tax questions answered by professionals.

If I want to claim our medical expenses that we paid out of pocket, do I include the mileage in .... ... read on

My daughter and her husband are adopting a newborn. They have qualifying expenses from 2013 and 2014. The child was .... ... read on

I live in Wisconsin, a community property state. My wife and I filed a joint tax return. I .... ... read on

I'm a non-resident alien for tax purposes living in the US on J2 visa/status. I am a Russian citizen. I .... ... read on

If a student receives Form 1098-T with $1300 in Box 2 and $3450 in box 5 (Scholarships), and their parents .... ... read on

Is a contribution to a traditional IRA deductible on Line 32 of Form 1040 if it is also included in .... ... read on

I travel for a living. I'm easily on the road for months straight, maybe 8 months total out of the .... ... read on

I filed my taxes and I checked the IRS.gov website and it originally noted that my tax return was accepted. .... ... read on

Will it benefit me filing injured spouse if I just collected unemployment, but my wife worked. I'm the injured spouse .... ... read on

I have a client that has a charitable remainder unitrust (CRUT) in New York. I'm wondering if there are .... ... read on