Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




I'm a CPA registered in the state of IL and have 30 years of accounting and tax experience. I have had my own tax practice for the last 10 years and have done Corporation, Partnership and LLC tax returns as well as extensive preparation of personal taxes.

Professional Licenses
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Illinois License #21668

30 Years of Work Experience


Aurora University - Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Accounting

Question answered by Edward

Section 163 allows deduction for interest paid or accrued. Can I deduct mortgage interest accrued this year but not paid this year?

... read on

I bought 80 acres of agricultural land with an old house and a few outbuildings 20 years ago for $32,000. The land I... read on

I'm filing year end tax form 1120S for a small corporation on a cash basis. If a paycheck was entered on the... read on

I received a notice from the IRS regarding a 1099-C issued for my 2010 tax return. I contacted the issuer of the 1099-C... read on

We have a software development company in Illinois. We sell both custom and off-the-shelf software. Are we obligated to collect sales... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top