Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


How do I account for barter transactions? My company is providing a service to another company. That company is paying us with his service.


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

First, you need to clearly mark or file all barter income and expense documents as "bartering," and retain all original source documents pertaining to your barter transactions. You would credit - Bartering Income and then debit the expenses for the services received.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.