Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I amended my tax return through TurboTax and the amount due to me in the form of a refund differed from what I received from the IRS. How should I resolve this issue?


Expert Mark Anderson's Answer:

You should review the IRS correspondence and your amended return.  If you do not agree with the IRS refund, then you should write a letter to the IRS arguing your position.  I hope this answers your question.

Mark Anderson, JD


21 yrs experience

  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
110 Ans.