Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




Accomplished attorney with an accounting degree and strong background in real estate, taxation, contracts, and business transactions.

Professional Licenses
Member of Montana State Bar - Montana Admitted to Tax Court

21 Years of Work Experience


Montana State University - Bachelor of Science in Business & Accounting; University of Montana School of Law - Juris Doctorate (JD)

Question answered by Mark

How should I consolidate my student loans if one is under my father's name?... read on

I own an LLC with my wife in Maryland and we're thinking of selling a website business. The sale price is $350,000, and... read on

I converted from an LLC to a corporation and my EIN changed in doing so, but I paid a subcontractor under the LLL.... read on

My husband and I live in AL. We have a farm in Ohio. We deeded the farm to 3 children, keeping a life... read on

I co-own a California LLC with a partner. The partner and I no longer talk but I am listed as the "tax matters"... read on

If the annuitant has passed away and the beneficiary is a trust with the annuitant's social security number, do I need to get... read on

What are the ramifications of having the children as a beneficiary versus the grandchildren for those things that pass by beneficiary designation -... read on

Why isn't income from a gas pipeline company reported on a 1099-S form? Since it is an easement or crop damage?... read on

Are there any trusts out there which qualify for accelerating gifting in the same way that a 529 does?... read on

I would like to redeem my annuity and am not sure what are the penalties for doing so? If they are severe,... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top