Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




Accomplished attorney with an accounting degree and strong background in real estate, taxation, contracts, and business transactions.

Professional Licenses
Member of Montana State Bar - Montana Admitted to Tax Court

21 Years of Work Experience


Montana State University - Bachelor of Science in Business & Accounting; University of Montana School of Law - Juris Doctorate (JD)

Question answered by Mark

How do you find fair value of non-guaranteed SBA loans?... read on

Does a seller pay tax on natural gas to a government exempt entity in New York City?... read on

Are fees charged for a trust fund for a time share purchase deductible?... read on

I drove 27,000 miles for work last year. I live 3 hours from our home office, so I do not conduct my... read on

Are qualified dividends from an s corporation exempt from self employment tax?

... read on

Are there any tax implications of transferring car title to wife if the car used to be used for my business?... read on

What are some of the ways I can start building credit history in the US since I'm just a foreigner? I have the... read on

My company just acquired another firm, and with it computer software and licenses estimated at a fair value $400,000. The useful life is... read on

We received a 1099 for the money we earned through bowling tournaments this past year as part of our company's extracurricular activities. ... read on

We receive a monthly royalty payment for use of our video content on local television stations? How are we suppose to account for... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top