Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




Accomplished attorney with an accounting degree and strong background in real estate, taxation, contracts, and business transactions.

Professional Licenses
Member of Montana State Bar - Montana Admitted to Tax Court

21 Years of Work Experience


Montana State University - Bachelor of Science in Business & Accounting; University of Montana School of Law - Juris Doctorate (JD)

Question answered by Mark

I want to hire a Certified Nurse's Aide to do some custodial care for my disabled husband in our home for several hours... read on

Is selling a Personal Watercraft (PWC) slip is a taxable action? If so, how is the value of the slip determined if it... read on

Is there special tax requirements for individuals running for city council in Brainerd, Minnesota?

... read on

I moved to NYC in 2009 from California and I transfered my job. In May of 2010, I left that job and went... read on

 Do children who receive social security survivor benefits from a deceased parent have to pay taxes on the benefit? Is it added to... read on

If the business is unable to pay any wages to the owner/employee, are we still required to file a Form 941?

... read on

I received a notice this week about a tax bill from 1986 from the Georgia Department of Revenue. This was the first... read on

My wife and I want a retirement home. We have a home now in Florida and have homestead. My son needs a... read on

I received my ex husband's 401k in a alimony buyout and the tax was withheld. The 401k was a QDRO and I... read on

An accounting firm prepares our joint tax return each year, we're married. We just received a bill from the IRS... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top