Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




Accomplished attorney with an accounting degree and strong background in real estate, taxation, contracts, and business transactions.

Professional Licenses
Member of Montana State Bar - Montana Admitted to Tax Court

21 Years of Work Experience


Montana State University - Bachelor of Science in Business & Accounting; University of Montana School of Law - Juris Doctorate (JD)

Question answered by Mark

I am late completing my 2011 tax returns as I could not find a copy of my 2010 tax returns. In addition,... read on

We own a rental home. We owned the land for 8 yrs. We just finished the house in November 2011. ... read on

If a person has a high deductible health plan for a family, can that person claim the unpaid medical bills that they are... read on

I am going to be purchasing a home in the near future. I plan to withdraw $10,000 from my traditional IRA to... read on

My boyfriend only worked 2 weeks this year and we have decided for him not to seek employment. Therefore, I know I can... read on

I just started a business as a sole proprietorship and already have $72,000 of revenue with some expenses. I have no idea how... read on

My boyfriend is paying his ex-wife's alimony . It is deducted from his paycheck from work. However, in 2011, the taxes weren't deducted... read on

I earn $30,000 from a pension and social security benefits. I have an IRA and want to use it to purchase a new... read on

I am involved in a land trust in South Dakota. A large trust with 8 participants (all family). We are also all undivided... read on

What do I send the IRS with my 8379 injured spouse form?

... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top