Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5





Professional Licenses

Years of Work Experience


Question answered by The BIDaWIZ

I'm starting a career freelancing as a copywriter after years working full-time at an advertising agency. Do I need to establish a... read on

My baby's father and I live together and are both working and aren't married. I started my job in June 2012 and he... read on

The mortgage on our house is in my wife's name, but my name is on the deed. I have federal tax liens... read on

I have a 1099R distribution from my 401K with my former employer direct deposited to another account ($55,000). There was a federal withholding... read on

I understand that I need to file a form Schedule C if the business is a sole proprietorship and listed under my social... read on

I have three children whom I will be claiming on my income taxes. We live with my boyfriend who works full time as... read on

Is there a 'rule of thumb" regarding the percentage of mortgage interest one can claim on their taxes? Such as, if combined income... read on

I started a business with $5,000 with my own capital. What would be the journal entry to record the capital contribution?... read on

I have been at my comapny for 10 years. As a gift, my boss gave me $10,000. He was going to buy me... read on

I work for a large German corporation remotely here in the states. They do not provide an office for me. I've been claiming... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top