Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5





Professional Licenses

Years of Work Experience


Question answered by The BIDaWIZ

If I build a membership website and my goal is to get as many members as possible and to generate a profit at... read on

I am 16 and I am trying to form a corporation in Delaware. Will I run into legal troubles later if I choose... read on

If I withdraw $3,000 from my 401k from a previous employer and rollover into an existing traditional IRA, how much in taxes should... read on

Are parking fees for work tax deductible?... read on

Can a US resident alien accomplish a IRC Section 1031 tax free exchange of UK rental property for US rental property?... read on

My wife and our two girls each inherited a share of a condo sale from their deceased uncle. The condo was sold... read on

In the 2011 tax year, I lost my personal vehicle due to an impound. Can I use the loss to offset my tax... read on

While breaking down credit card charges for a small business cash business, "Can a medical expenses for prescription lenses be charged against a... read on

My boyfriend and his 4 children live in my home. My boyfriend has lived here 2 years and the children moved in April... read on

Are W-2 wages paid to partners of a partnership considered guaranteed payments? Guaranteed payments are subject to self employment tax and it does... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top