Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I am 16 and I am trying to form a corporation in Delaware. Will I run into legal troubles later if I choose to incorporate at 16?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

Technically, you can incorporate by having a parent or guardian act on your behalf as the authorized signer. You will also need a registered agent at least 18 for incorporating in Delaware. Therefore, technically you can incorporate, but the risks that you run is that since you are a minor, you cannot enter into a binding contract. You will always need an authorized signer for this instance.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.