Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.


If I am reimbursed $0.555 per mile for my job travel and my employer uses an accountable plan, do I .... ... read on

I have not filed my 2010 tax return. During 2010, I separated from my husband and filed for a divorce. .... ... read on

My boyfriend and his 4 children live in my home. My boyfriend has lived here 2 years and the children .... ... read on

I received social security income last year. I just received a letter stating that they overpaid me by $ .... ... read on

I have a friend who was told that he could claim head of household because he is covering his 19 .... ... read on

What do I send the IRS with my 8379 injured spouse form? ... read on

My boyfriend only worked 2 weeks this year and we have decided for him not to seek employment. Therefore, I .... ... read on

I am late completing my 2011 tax returns as I could not find a copy of my 2010 tax returns. .... ... read on

I moved to NYC in 2009 from California and I transfered my job. In May of 2010, I left that .... ... read on

I am preparing my 2011 tax return and have taxable income of $12,000 as reported on line 43 of form .... ... read on