Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently 4.3333/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




I am a CPA with a Masters in Taxation. I graduated NYU in 1988 and then went to Deloitte & Touche for 2 years. After that I went into private industry. I prepare tax returns on a consulting basis and would like to spread my expertise in this area by helping others in tax planning.

Professional Licenses
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Maine State License #CP2034

24 Years of Work Experience


New York University (NYU - Stern School of Business) - Bachelor of Science (BS) in Accounting; 1988 Pace University - Master of Science in Taxation (MST); 1996

Question answered by Eugene

What is more financially beneficial, claiming 0 or 1 on my W-4? I am married and also work for tips (restaurant jobs) as... read on

I have a small bakery and we have not paid our first qtr sales tax. What is the penalty? Can our bakery be... read on

I sold two mutual funds and I had a loss of $10,000. If I transfer $50,000 in a regular IRA to a Roth... read on

I received $120,000 from my father's estate. The check was sent to me from a real estate company and I deposited it into... read on

I am a beneficiary of an IRA account. How will I be taxed when I recieve the money from the account?

... read on

If I inherit $250,000 in a 401k, can I roll that into my IRA and avoid paying taxes until I make regular withdrawals... read on

I have not filed my 2010 tax return. During 2010, I separated from my husband and filed for a divorce. Can I file... read on

I'm 61 years old and on long term disability. I am married and our only income is my disability income and SSI income... read on

I am to receive $25,000 from my employer for a bonus. For tax purposes, should I take a lump sum or 6 monthly... read on

I'm retired and receive $11,000 in social security income per year. Last year I accumulated $5,000 in capital losses and this year... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top