Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.


The K-1 for an investment I hold was just issued to me for the 2012 tax year. I'm now .... ... read on

How should I report a corrected W-2 form from the prior year? Do I report the mistake on the .... ... read on

My wife doesn't work, but owes student loan debt from before we got married. If I file married filing jointly .... ... read on

I got separated and filed for divorce in October 2012. I just received an IRS notice stating that my .... ... read on

My spouse owes back taxes for the state of Louisiana. I filed as married filing jointly for state, but I .... ... read on

I have outstanding student loan debt. Due to personal reasons, I have not been able to make payments on this .... ... read on

My dad can no longer claim me as a dependent because I am over 19 and was no longer a .... ... read on

My wife and I are married and I live in Europe. She is in the US. I don't have a .... ... read on

I have two children with my ex-husband. As part of our divorce agreement, he claims Child A on his tax .... ... read on

When can I file my tax return for the 2012 tax year and when will I recieve my tax refund? ... read on