Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.


I am a single-member LLC in Colorado and also a Colorado resident. I have an entity in California who is .... ... read on

I am a software consultant with a Nevada S Corporation that works with an out of state client. I work .... ... read on

I'm in the process of starting an Internet business, and am thinking about establishing the primary office for it in .... ... read on

My client is based in Colorado, but has employees that work both based in Colorado and work in other states. .... ... read on

I have paid New York estimated unincorporated business taxes (NYC-202 form) based on my federal income. Can I deduct the .... ... read on

I am a resident of New York State (since October 2011), and work for a company full time since January .... ... read on

My husband is a self-employed Management Consultant (sole proprietor, LLC) residing in Maryland. We file our federal income taxes as .... ... read on

I have a Minnesota based partnership with a Michigan partner. How is income tax reported for each of us since .... ... read on

We are residents of Nevada that formed an LLC taxed as an S Corporation in Nevada but perform most of .... ... read on

I run my PR agency from home and have a few employees working in other states helping with sales and .... ... read on