Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently 5.0000/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




I am a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner. I assist individuals and small businesses with tax preparation and IRS representation matters as well as forensic accounting.

Professional Licenses
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) California State License #96257

20 Years of Work Experience


California State Polytechnic University (Pomona) - Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration; California State University (Los Angeles) - Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting

Question answered by TODD

I went through a divorce in February 2012 and my husband kept the house. His retirement account will be rolled into my... read on

My spouse and I live in California and we are planning to file as Married Filing Separately. My spouse withdrew from their... read on

I launched a company in 2010 as an LLC taxed as a C Corporation. We generated $250,000 in revenue and about $50,000... read on

We created an LLC for an investment in real estate in 2006. We made various capital improvements to the property in January... read on

We started a C Corporation three years ago and have contributed both equity and debt. We believe that we are going to... read on

I would like close my C Corporation which has an existing $10,000 tax liability and no assets. If I close the corporation,... read on

I traveled to a different city to look for work as an architect but I am still employed. Can I still deduct the... read on

I loaned my grandchildren money because the interest is better than the banks offer and my grandchildren get a better rate from me... read on

I sold a rental property which has always been a rental but during the period in which the property was on the market,... read on

We are residents of Nevada that formed an LLC taxed as an S Corporation in Nevada but perform most of our business services... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top