Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently 5.0000/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




I am a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner. I assist individuals and small businesses with tax preparation and IRS representation matters as well as forensic accounting.

Professional Licenses
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) California State License #96257

20 Years of Work Experience


California State Polytechnic University (Pomona) - Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration; California State University (Los Angeles) - Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting

Question answered by TODD

We have a Delaware LLC taxed as a partnership and we haven't put any capital into the entity but paid some expenses out... read on

I am approaching the IRS Required Minimum Drawdown from my IRA. Is there any way to lessen the burden of this requirement?... read on

I am a 16 year old part-time nanny for a family. What is the maximum I can earn without reporting the income... read on

I received an unsecured loan in my name of $40,000 to pay for 50% ownership in a home in Arizona with my girlfriend.... read on

How can you take the sales tax deduction for purchases outside your area? For instance, my local rate in Seattle is 9.5%. Last... read on

I did not file a tax return in 2000, but before and after that I have filed one every year. Do I have... read on

A friend wants to give me a gift of $8,000, do I have to pay taxes on it?... read on

My employer started paying me mileage reimbursement of 25 cents per mile(way under average). My first reimbursement check had State & federal taxes... read on

How do I know if I have to make quarterly individual estimated tax payments?... read on

For head of household filing status, do you have to claim a child as a dependent to qualify?... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top