Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




I am an Enrolled Agent and have over 17 years of experience as a tax preparer for a major retail tax preparation company.

Professional Licenses
IRS Enrolled Agent (EA)

17 Years of Work Experience



Question answered by Barbara

I am the bookkeeper for an Alabama based e-commerce company. We sell our clothes to many buyers in Florida and I'm not... read on

My brother and I are selling our dads home in SC. We had the title changed to us about 6 years ago. He... read on

The company I work for all of the sudden has requested that I have an EIN number. The IRS doesn't require it under... read on

If I moved from Georgia to Tennessee this month, how does that affect my tax filing in Georgia since Tennessee doesn't have state... read on

I recently converted a 401(k) to a Roth IRA. I prepared the return back in 2013 with TurboTax. TurboTax mentions that... read on

I share a business with a business partner. I am married and was told to file jointly, but the business is not... read on

I itemize deductions on Form 1040, Schedule A when I file my taxes. This year, I purchased a vacant land parcel through a... read on

I want to start doing business as an LLC in Arizona. I currently have work crews that go out and build projects. I... read on

I was paid a $10,000 signing bonus contingent upon staying at a company for three years. If I leave the company early, I... read on

My parents gave me and my siblings their house years ago and officially had our names put on house. We are in the... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top