Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I was deployed as a contractor last July 2011 and came back to the states July 2012. I started a new job and am completing my W-4 form. Do I claim tax-exempt for the 2012 tax year?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

Your income would not be tax exempt for the work performed in the US.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.