Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to State Tax


Related User


Does Washington state tax income that is earned in another state? I recieve rental income from another state and I am wondering if I will need to pay Washington state taxes on this income?


Expert Carlton Melton's Answer:

Washington does not have an income tax. So, you will not have to pay Washington income tax on the rental income. However, you may have to pay income tax in the state in which the rental income originates.

Carlton Melton, CPA


3 yrs experience

  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
16 Ans.