Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




I am an MBA and CPA with over 3 years of experience in the accounting field. I have a general knowledge of all areas of accounting, with my current specialization being in income taxes.

Professional Licenses
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Alabama License #11923

3 Years of Work Experience


Auburn University (Montgomery) - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in Accounting Auburn University (Montgomery) - Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Question answered by Carlton

On June 14 this year my sailboat sunk off the coast of California due to a terrible storm. The fair market value of... read on

I have a home on 5 acres for 47 years. I have prepared and sold 3 of those acres to a developer to... read on

I am a Florida resident and received a settlement in 2011 for unlawful discrimination from my former employer in New York. Do I... read on

My home address is in Pennsylvania but I rent a room in Maryland during the week since I work there.  Do I owe... read on

I am 50 years old and have an opportunity to receive a lump sum benefit from my previous employer. I have a tax... read on

I am purchasing a 1700 square foot townhouse for $100,000. I am considering renting out a room. The room is 132 sq ft... read on

I currently reside in Washington state. For 6 months of the 2012 tax year, I have relocated temporarily for work. Because Washington is... read on

Can a Parent On Disability Claim the Child Dependent Care Credit For His Children?... read on

Can I claim the child care credit if I'm on disability and have three children?

... read on

I have an assistant caretaker and she is an independent contractor that I found through I was wondering if I'm able... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top