Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I sold a house on a land contract and I owe a mortgage on the house. Is there any place to deduct the interest I pay other than Schedule A ? Can I net the interest paid and received on a Schedule B? I wouldn't use a Schedule A if not for this interest. Could I net it on a schedule E?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

No, the interest paid would only be claimed on Schedule A of your Form 1040.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.