Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.


We contributed too much to a 2013 IRA as our adjusted gross income exceeds the limits. What steps must .... ... read on

Can a non-military (department of defense) TSP account be rolled into a IRA? ... read on

If my only income is social security and investment income, can I still contribute to an IRA? If not and .... ... read on

In 2013, I contributed to a Roth IRA. In 2014, I re-characterized it to a traditional IRA to take the .... ... read on

I am 62 years old. I am still working, and expect to continue to work for the full 2014 .... ... read on

What is the difference between a non-deductible IRA and a Roth IRA? ... read on

In 2013, I made a contribution to a traditional IRA. In January 2014, I requested that my broker recharacterize this .... ... read on

I invested money into a traditional IRA in 2013, but I now realize I can't deduct the money I contributed .... ... read on

My spouse is the sole proprietor of an LLC and I am his part-time employee. The LLC makes annual contributions .... ... read on

Next year, I will have a salary of approximately $70,000 and my spouse will have a salary of about $60,000. .... ... read on