Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


Does money rolled over from a traditional IRA into a Roth IRA constitute income for the purpose of income based programs and/or the earned income tax credit?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

No, converting a traditional IRA into a Roth IRA isn't considered earned income, but rather retirement income as detailed by the IRS.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.