Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I received a Schedule K showing a loss months after I had filed my taxes in 2010. Is there anyway to apply that to 2011's income?


Expert Joseph Caplan's Answer:

No. you must amend the 2010 tax return. I would see a tax advisor.

Joseph Caplan, CPA

New York

9 yrs experience

  • Currently 4.0000/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
14 Ans.