Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


Where can I get copies of my W-2 forms for the last 5 year?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

You need to contact your previous employer and request a duplicate W-2. They will have to furnish you one. If they refuse, you can contact the IRS & request a transcript of your account. That will have the numbers from your W-2 on it & you can use those figures to prepare your tax return.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.