Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


How should I file my taxes for next year if my husband has not worked at all this year and he owes back child support for one child. I have four children of my own. I don't want his ex-spouse having a right to my tax return.


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

Based on the facts and circumstances you've provided, you should seriously consider filing as married filing separate to prevent the IRS from claiming your tax refund.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.