Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I need to file my taxes and my former employers will not remit a W-2 form. I have tried everything. How can I get copies or file without these documents?


Expert Barbara Blacklidge's Answer:

You can obtain a copy of your wage and earnings transcript directly from the IRS. http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript Please let me know if you require further information or clarification. Thank you and best regards, Barbara

Barbara Blacklidge, EA


17 yrs experience

  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
21 Ans.