Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to Tax Deductions


Related User


I received a schedule K-1 with an incorrect code for box 11 or other portfolio income. Do I need to have this corrected even though I already filed my tax return?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

First, you will need to be issued a corrected Schedule K-1 form if in fact the wrong code was used in box 11. You will need to file an amended Form 1040X as the Schedule E that you used was likely incorrect. Specifically, Part II of your form Schedule K-1 will need to reflect the proper income from box 11 and the respective code A-F.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.