Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I have not received a W-2 form from a part-time job. What do I do?


Expert Michael Lim's Answer:

You should try contacting them directly.  If you absolutely cannot get the W-2 form from them, you will need to fill out IRS Form 4852, "Substitute for W-2," using the data from the last paystub that you received from them in that year.


Fill out this form, sign, and attach to your tax return.



Michael Lim, CPA


16 yrs experience

  • Currently 4.7500/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
128 Ans.