Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I forgot to claim a charitable donation on a tax return I filed from a previous year. How can I claim that deduction?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

The only way to claim a charitable deduction from a prior year is to amend your tax return by filing a form 1040X. Please note that you may need to file an amended state tax return as well.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.