Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I was issued stock options from my former company. Upon resigning, I was required to exercise or lose my shares. They used the previous years valuation as the basis for ordinary income even though this was June of 2013. During the year, they lost several key clients and the value of the stock went down significantly so that the valuation basis was lower than mine. Do I have recourse or options?



The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.