Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


We are a South Carolina domestic s-corp and would like to perform work as a DBA in South Carolina. What forms do we need to complete this process?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

South Carolina only allows foreign Corporations to register with a DBA. This would not be an option for a domestic S Corporation.
References: South Carolina Administrative Code Section 33-15-106

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.