Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I'm about to open up a wholesale clothing company in New York. I've been advised to open as an S Corporation for myself and my partner. Should I open as an LLC and elect S Corporation status or just open as an S Corporation? Also, I'm wondering if it is best to domicile in Delaware or Texas and have a registered agent in those states? Or is this not the best way to approach it?



Joseph Caplan, CPA

New York

9 yrs experience

  • Currently 4.0000/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
14 Ans.