Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


Do you know if you can correct already corrected W-2C Forms?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

Technically, you could file W-2c Form to correct a W-2c as detailed on page 22 of the 2014 W-2 and W-3 Form instructions.

However, the IRS statute of limitations of 3 years, 3 months as 15 days after the tax year has passed. Thus, if the intention is to reduce taxes, it has expired. They will accept it though if it's to increase taxes.

References: IRC Section 6511; IRS Publication 1223
State: New York

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.