Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to 1099 Tax


Related User


I have operated an Inspection business for the past 2 years under the name of a corporation I formed in 1995. I have not renewed the corporation with the state of Illinios. However, my 1099's shows my name and the corporation name. I made less than $2,500 for the year in the Inspection business. Should I file a corporate tax return?



The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.