Back to BIDaWIZ Experts


  • Currently /5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5




I am a CPA in NJ, with more than 20 years of extensive Domestic and International Tax experience. I worked as State tax auditor for the state of Florida both IN California and New Jersey. I worked for KPMG in their Partner's Tax section. I worked for a Canadian firm called MNP in Calgary doing expat taxes. Recently I worked for Turbo Tax as an ask an expert and for E&Y in Human Capital reviewing Expats and Inpats high net worth tax returns.

Professional Licenses
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) New Jersey State License #20CC02981800 NJ Licensed Insurance Broker; Personal, Commercial and Surplus CEO of Itani Wealth Management

20+ Years of Work Experience


Excelsior College - Bachelor of Science (BS) in Accounting

Question answered by Abraham

How much can I claim on 2010 taxes for medical expenses if I had $5,000 in dental bills and gross income of $18,000?... read on

If a spouse fails to pay tax on an asset that was inherited, when they file are both spouses liable for taxes due?... read on

My wife and I have been separated, but due to the housing market we have decided not to sell the house now and... read on

Can you have two couples on a deed to a house?... read on

If I lease a piece of equipment to a company do I get a 1099 from them?... read on

Can you use your 401k money to fund a business as a c-corp tax free?... read on

Is the interest paid on car financing tax deductible for a business?... read on

I have had a cancer insurance policy with AFLAC for 20 years. One of the provisions of the policy is to give a... read on

I received a K-1 for both 2010 and 2011 with a research tax credit shown. I have done research this year (for 2011)... read on

I'm a U.S based self employed contractor living in Florida and a European national. My contract is with a Norwegian company for... read on

Tax Question?

Get Expert answers to your tax and finance questions.

Back to Top