Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


Lets say I have an additional $100 coming out of my check (claiming 0 with $25 extra out per pay period). So at the end of the year, I should have an additional $1,200 refund. Will I get all of it back? Or should I take it out of my check myself and put i


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

If none of the extra withholdings [$1,200] is needed to pay your

tax liability, it will be refunded to you, but no interest will be paid.

Thus, the better alternative is to invest the money in a short term

savings, or money market, account.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.