Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I am wondering if I pay my property tax by the due date of Jan 31st in 2010, will I still be able to use that on my taxes for this year?


The BIDaWIZ Team's Answer:

You are allowed to deduct the property taxes for the tax year in which the

taxes were paid. So, if you paid the taxes, in 2010, you are entitled to deduct the

taxes, on your 2010 tax return.

The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.