Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


I have an LLC with net operating loss for 2008 of $400,000. In 2008, I filed an irrevocable letter to carry forward my losses. I now learn that under a New law I can go back 4 years with my net operating loss. How do I get out of this irrevocable letter



The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.