Explore the 1,000’s of tax questions answered by professionals.

Back to list


Related User


Our business incorporated as a S corporation in New York and did not file tax returns from 2004 through 2009 (6 years). We need to file the tax returns as soon as possible. Every year we file a tax extension and pay the estimated tax to IRS and New York



The BIDaWIZ Team



  • Currently 4.6190/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1547 Ans.